Ideally located at the heart of Coastal Georgia's growth along Interstate 95 this prime site is an opportunity for a mixed use planned development and is a unique offering in a progressive market area. Situated within the City Limits of Savannah, fronting along Ga. Highway 204 with an average of 7,000 plus cars per day and Interstate 95 some 67,000 plus cars per day the property is certain to demand the attention of a myriad of uses.
• 320 acres total with 134 acres upland. Three beautiful “emerald green” borrow pit lakes 40 ac., 12 ac. & 6 ac. averaging over 50 ft. deep with a tremendously rapid recharge rate plus providing wonderful aesthetics.
• Great I-95 visibility and interchange has over 20 hotels and motels with numerous restaurants, fueling stations, outlet center and only 5 miles from Savannah Mall.
• Site fronts 2692 ft. along I-95 and 1238 ft. on Ft. Argyle Rd. (GA Hwy. 204).
• Zoned commercial to a depth of 600 ft. from Ft. Argyle Rd and the balance of property zoned PDR-SM (planned development surface mining reclamation).
• Approximately 2,000,000 cubic yards of fill material/concrete sand on property, beautiful timber and flood plain mitigation bank pond on site.
• Savannah Hilton Head International Airport (12 miles) Downtown Savannah
• Property lends itself to a host of uses including Research & Development Business Park, Apartments, Medium Scale Water Recreation Park, Outlet Center, Overnight Lodging Destination for RV's Campers, Trucking Terminal and many others.
• City of Savannah amenable to uses and zoning changes offering jobs to the area.