The Buffalo County Farm Land auction includes 3,759± surveyed acres near Lees Corner (Crow Creek), South Dakota. The property will be offered in two tracts and in combination. Don't miss this opportunity to add to an existing operation or acquire a sound investment property.
Call Hall and Hall Auctions today to request a brochure.
Auction Date and Location:
• Thursday, November 4th at 10:00 am Ct
• Held at the Arrowwood Cedar Shore Resort & Conference Center
1500 Shoreline Dr., Oacoma, SD 57365
• Thursday, October 14th from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon Ct
• Meet an Auction Representative at the Property's Bin Site.
Just The Facts
· 2,820.4 Base Acres / 2,883.39 FSA Cropland Acres
· Mostly Opal and Promise Silty Clay Soils
· 2018 Taxes were $20,841 (3,841 Taxes Acres)
· Two 75,000 Bushel GSI Grain Bins
Land Maps & Attachments
Directions to Land
Travel east from Lees Corner for approximately six miles on Highway 34 to Ree Heights Road. Turn north and travel approximately three miles to 225th Street. Travel west on 225th Street approximately two miles to the property.