The Red River Valley Farm consists of three distinct, preliminary contiguous, and individually operational farms at the juncture of Oklahoma, Texas, and Arkansas. Offered in 16 individual tracts and combinations. Bid and form a holding that fills your unique needs.
Call Hall and Hall Auctions today to request a brochure.
Auction Date and Location:
• Thursday, September 23rd at 10:00 am Ct
• Held at the Love Civic Center - Paris, Tx
Eight West Plaza, Paris, TX 75460
• Wednesday, September 8th from 5:00 pm to Dusk Ct
• Thursday, September 9th from 9:00 am to 12 noon Ct
• Meet an auction representative at either Tract 2 or Tract 13
Land Maps & Attachments
Directions to Land
McCurtain County, OK; Tracts 1 - 9:
- Tracts 1 - 9 are located four miles south of Idabel, Oklahoma along Highway 259.
- Tracts 10 - 12 are located just south of Harris, Oklahoma along Highway 259.
Bowie County, TX:
- Tract 13 is located 10.75 miles north of New Boston, Texas at Farm Road 992 and County Road 3210. Take Farm Road 992 out of New Boston and proceed for 10.75 miles to ranch entrance.
Little River County, AR:
- Tracts 14 - 16 are located in the southwest corner of Little River County, Arkansas.
- Tract 14: SE4
- Tract 15: Part of NE4
- Tract 16: N2 & Part of SE4