Vinton County Ohio land for sale. What an ideal recreational/hunting property this beautiful tract of ground is, featuring 120+- acres with keypad automated gated access on a dead-end gravel road in the heart of big whitetail country. This very well-maintained property has private board fencing all along the road frontage with the remote automated gate and includes a beautifully set up and finished 40'x40' pole barn home that is the perfect retreat or hunting camp. This structure has it all with tile floor, 3 big-screen TVs, kitchen, laundry, one bedroom upstairs, one bedroom/office downstairs, and a beautiful tile shower bathroom. If that is not enough the owner put two automated 12-foot-tall garage doors on each side so you can pull an extra RV thru with RV hookups and use it also inside. Did I mention reverse osmosis water purification system, Generac backup generator with buried 1000 lb. propane tank, Wifi booster system & cellular booster, and one of the highlights of the property a very state of the art, high-tech fiber-optic live feed camera system featuring 4 day/night point to zoom 360-Degree security/ wildlife viewing camera system that you can log in and view from anywhere. As you can see the owner spared no expense when it came to this property as it was used for a personal and corporate retreat for his technologies business. He also installed a very nice bridge you can drive full-size vehicles across a beautiful creek that runs thru the property and ran electric and fiber optic under the bridge for access on the other side of the creek to a beautiful secluded 3-acre field with a shooting range. Other structures on the property include a 36'x40' garage with its own electric service, a 5 bay 20'x52' lean-to with electric. All of this in one of the better whitetail areas in the county. I could go on and on about this very nice property that has it all with great whitetail hunting and lots of wildlife. These types of recreational hunting properties are getting very hard to find and this property will not be on the market very long.
31155 Claypool Hollow Road
McArthur, Ohio 45651
- Located on a very quiet dead-end township road.
- Mostly wooded with a nice internal trail system and timber.
- Approx. 4000'+/- road frontage.
- Ideal hunting/retreat property.
- State of the art live feed fiber-optic camera viewing system.
- Numerous amenity upgrades.
- Very good whitetail area with lots of wildlife.
- Numerous stand locations with pinch points and ridgetop oak flats.
- Multiple recreational opportunities.
- Very nice year-round creek runs thru the property.
- Property taxes are approx. $541.48 a half.
- No deed restrictions.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.2852, -82.6268
- Any interest in mineral rights will transfer.
- Showings Strictly by appointment only.
More Land Details
More Land from Brandon Zelma
- 74 AC : $600K
- New20 AC : $600K
- 130 AC : $300K
- 24.1 AC : $175K
- 40.4 AC : $115K
- New41 AC : $161K
- 19 AC : $375K
- 3.7 AC : $59.9K
- 60 AC : $600K
- 20 AC : $220K