Please visit our website for video, more pics, & the most current status.
Bring your RV. Private Off Grid 1.16 acres w/tons of Juniper & Pinion Trees. Views for miles.
Experience nature under your feet while you watch the monsoon storms, sunsets, and blue skies of North East Arizona at Per Month-Finance Terms-Instant Approval/No Credit Checks
Interest Rate 0%
Loan Term: 46 months
Monthly Payment (plus a note servicing fee and yearly taxes)
Document Fee: In Full Cash Price Fee: sunsets and starry nights, a beautiful serene setting.
- This parcel enjoys a mild four-season climate, tall trees, and has picturesque views of the white mountains.
- A great hidden gem. The property has slope from the south to the north, with a more level area near the Southeastern corner, and the lower northern border.
- Vegetation is mixed with large boulder rock and small to medium rocks. There is an abundance of pinion and juniper with short grasses and brush as well.
- Nice views to the North and Northwest
- Property is accessed via a dirt road, Charlene Dr., where the last 0.2 miles have some rocky areas in the roadway.
- 4G service is available
- 19 miles to Show Low
- 22.7 miles to Fool Hollow Lake Rec Area
- 48.5 miles to Sunrise Ski Area
- 153 miles to Flagstaff
- 194 miles to Phoenix
- 207 miles to Tucson
This area is one of the best-kept secrets in Arizona. Located in the White Mountains and the Grand Canyon with camping, hunting, fishing, and winter snow skiing all just a short drive away.
The zoning is very liberal and allows for many different types of uses. Permanent R.V. living will require septic installation but there is no limit or permit needed for seasonal camping.
- Address: TBD Charlene Dr., Concho, AZ 85924
- Int 20-047
- Legal Description: Show LOW Pines Unit 2 Lot: 609
- Road Access: dirt road w/ some rocky areas
- Terrain: sloping from the south to the north
- Sub Type: Vacant land
- Property Type: Residential/Recreation (Re)
- City: Concho
- State: Az
- Zip Code: 85924
- County/Area: Apache County
- Size: 1.16 Acres, Approx. 308' X 164'
- Yearly Taxes: Approx.
- Deed Type: Warranty Deed
- Hoa: None
- Electricity- Off Grid/No electric. Powerlines are about 0.5 miles down the road
- Water - Would need to install well/ haul water/Cistern
- Septic - Would need to install system
- Mobile home/RV - Yes- Allowed