Listing Saved
Email Sent

220 Acres Timberland / Pines

Dublin, GA 31021

Wilkinson County, Georgia

220 Acres
Create a FREE Land Buyer Profile or sign in. DISMISS
Expired Listing
220 Acres Timberland / Pines : Dublin : Wilkinson County : Georgia

Land Description

284Acres offered for sale at UNDER APPRAISSED VALUE.12 miles North of Dublin with long frontage on Stuckey Road. 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths house with covered deck overlooking a 2.5 acres pond loaded with fish. 24x28 metal barn. Cedar creek borders the property on the back and private owners on the other two. 9 year old pine plantation covers about 30% of the property. the other 70% is covered by huge timber. Creek bottom is dry year round. Food plots and road system through property. Loaded with wild game.

Land features, descriptions, details, directions, sales history, photos, maps, boundaries and files are deemed reliable and provided "as is" without guarantee, warranty, representation, expressed or implied by LANDFLIP or its advertisers, and is subject to errors, omissions, sale or withdrawal. Contact the seller directly regarding this listing.