Come and enjoy a real western experience on your own 5 acres in New Mexico. This beautiful five-acre property is flat, with no trees and only a few neighbors. Here, build your home or cabin retreat less than an hour from Albuquerque. The town of Estancia is only 6.4 miles away, so you'll never be far from groceries and your other daily needs. With a plethora of national forests around, you'll never want for adventure and outdoor recreation. Camp, build, escape on the weekends - choose your dream. Mobile homes are also allowed (once permission from the county is granted). Whether you like fishing, camping, biking, hunting, living near but not in a big city, investing in your future, you name it, this is the place for you. They say freedom feels good in New Mexico.
We are open to owner financing as well - here is what that would look like:
- Total Money Down: $549 ($299 downpayment + $250 closing cost)
- Monthly: $245/Month for 60 months
See Info below.
- Subdivision: Antelope Springs
- State: New Mexico
- County: Torrance
- Zip: 87032
- Size: 5 acres
- Parcel: 1047040150235000000
- Legal Description: Antelope Springs Lot 76 Section 14 T7N R8e
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
34°50'1.96"N, 106° 4'27.32"W
34°50'2.00"N, 106° 4'23.38"W
34°49'55.63"N, 106° 4'23.37"W
34°49'55.64"N, 106° 4'27.33"W
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $132.70/Year
- Zoning: Vacant (Pl)
Residential Building is allowed.
Camping allowed (7-14 days).
RVs not allowed on the property.
Mobile homes allowed with permission from county.
- Hoa/Poa: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Robert Drive
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: Wind and solar energy