This 10 acres m/l is located on the west side of the Lake Sugema wildlife area. Situated in the Villages of Van Buren, this property would make a great building site, whether your dream home or cabin. There are over 3,000 acres of recreational opportunities nearby that offer incredible fishing, small game hunting, upland game hunting, and more.
- 3.5 miles north of Cantril, Ia
- 8 miles from Keosauqua, Ia
- Close proximity to Lacey State Park, Shimek State Forest - Keosauqua Unit
-10 acre property, Van Buren County
- mixed use residential, recreational, farmland, freshwater fishing
- Great public land access for duck, geese, pheasant, quail, rabbit, squirrel and more.