These beautiful and unique 5.31 acres are some of Colorado's best. Tastefully position in the foothills of some of Colorado's finest mountains, this property offers you peace and quiet and every opportunity for adventure. Sloped in the middle, with beautiful tree coverage, and only a couple of neighbors, this lot is everything adventurers and investors love.
Blanca Peak lies to the northwest, so you can enjoy the stunning views of Colorado's mountain ranges every day. It is dirt road accessible and less than 6 miles off of Highway 160, so you can easily get to the plethora of national forests, parks, and 5000+ acres of public land. Fort Garland is only 7.3 miles away, and Blanca a mere 12. On weekends, you can head to Mountain Home Reservoir (4.6 miles) to fish, spot wildlife, and relax in the peace and quiet.
This is truly nature's playground, where the country's diverse and rugged beauty is on display. If you love wide-open spaces, varied terrain, and gorgeous views, this is the place for you.
We are open to owner financing as well - here is what that would look like:
- Total Money Down: $599 ($349 downpayment + $250 closing cost)
- Monthly: $315/Month for 63 months
See Info below.
- Subdivision: Sangre de Cristo Ranches
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 5.31
- Parcel: 70213680
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. Unit D-2 BLK 193Lot 3602 Cont 5.081 Ac
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $283.33/Year
- Zoning: Vacant Residential Lots
--- For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
--- Mobile homes are allowed.
--- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
--- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee - good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
--- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at to answer any questions.
- Hoa/Poa: Optional - $25/Year. Very minor covenants - these can be viewed on our website.
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by Holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Would be by alternative