Please visit our website for video, more pics & the most current status.
Welcome to the Texas Hill Country. RV Friendly w/ Water & Electric.
Perfect place to Kayak, Bike & Hike and build your weekend cabin getaway/manufactured homes PER Month-Finance Terms-Instant Approval/No Credit Checks- Interest Rate 0%
Loan Term: 65 months
Monthly Payment a month (plus a monthly note servicing fee and monthly prorated property taxes & Hoa)
Document Fee: In Full Cash Discount Price: Fee: )
If you are ready to make the move and live out of the big city then Bandera Texas is the perfect place. This 0.196 acre lot is located in Medina Hills Harbor with electric and plenty of trees so it's the perfect RV spot, camp or build your weekend cabin. You will be only a couple blocks from Lake Medina, so if you have always wanted to have a lake house this is your chance. Lake Medina is famous for boating, swimming, kayaking, fishing and picnicking. The lake is gorgeous when its full but also has dry times of year, depending on rainfall. You can enjoy quality time with family and friends outside of the traffic, crowds and pollution of the city. Make the Hill Country of Texas your getaway.
The property is located about an hour from the outskirts of San Antonio, so it's close enough to commute or make it a weekend getaway. Bandera Texas is known as the “Cowboy Capital” of the World, and once you spend some time in this quaint town you'll see why. The area was home to one of the largest cattle drives of the late 1800'S so the town has tons of wild west culture and charm. One drive through town and you'll be in love with the history of the area that started all the way back in 1853 when Polish immigrants made this area home.
If you love the outdoors you will feel right at home in Bandera County. Not only is the scenery in the Hill Country amazing, you can enjoy scenic drives and two State Nature Areas. The area is full of dude ranches, rodeos, and plenty of dance halls, bars, restaurants and shops. Make sure to practice saying “Howdy” and you'll fit right in.
Here are just a few of the things to do in the area:
• Explore, Hike, Mountain Bike - the Hill Country State Natural Area, Lost Maples State Natural Area as well as Bandera City Park
• Golfing - Flying L Ranch Resort has an 18 hole golf course to enjoy
• Cycling - grab your mountain bike and head out for the day to explore the Hill Country State Natural Area
• Horseback Riding - dozens of trails and ranches to enjoy the cowboy lifestyle
• Fishing - Not only is Lake Medina right around the corner, but there is also the Medina River and Mountain Creek Ranches fishing club
• Museums- Tons of wild west history to be learned at Bandera Natural History Museum and Frontier Times Museum
• Wineries & Craft Beer Breweries - Bandera Brewery, Hill Country Cellars Winery and Lost Maples Winery are all fantastic to grab lunch and enjoy a drink.
Bring your RV and make your dream of living the Hill Country life a reality.
• 7.9 miles to Bandera, TX (Cvs, True Value Hardware, Local Grocery Store)
• 17.8 miles to Hill Country State Natural Area
• 52.8 miles to San Antonio, Tx
• 56.8 miles to Fredricksburg, Tx
• 113 miles to Austin, Tx
• 307 miles to Dallas, Tx
• 247 miles to Houston, Tx
• Address: TBD Hilltop Rd, Bandera, TX 78003
• Int Hr-2113
• Legal Description: Medina Hills Harbor BLK 1 LT 527
• Road Access: Dirt Road
• Terrain: Flat
• Type: Rural Residential
• Property Type: Residential
• City: Bandera
• State: Tx
• Zip Code: 78003
• County/Area: Bandera County
• Size: 0.196 acres, 99.76' X 37.30' X 58.40' X 71.54' X 61.43'
• Yearly Taxes: Approx. Yes- Approx. Type: Warranty Deed
• ELECTRIC -Available- Bandera Electric Co-op (will need to install)
• Water -Available-Monarch Utilities (city) (will need to pay meter tap fee)
• Septic-would need septic/aerobic septic
• Camp/Manufactured Home/RV - Yes-Unlimited RV Camping. You can camp as long as you want-just can't live full time in RV. No time restrictions to camp or to start to build. Manufactured/Mobile homes allowed. You can build a small house- minimum 600 sq.ft