There's this saying: “If not today, when?” There is much to be commended about a life lived in the big, wide-open spaces of the country. And here, in Colorado, you can have the best of both worlds.
The San Luis Valley Ranches is an exciting up area in Costilla County, CO. These two side-by-side lots, 11+ acres total, are in a fantastic location. There is a beautiful view of the Colorado mountain range to the North and lovely stretch of farmlands in the East. The property is conveniently located 7.5 miles from the community of Blanca, 19 miles from Alamosa (a bigger town, with a Walmart). There is a plethora of choices for fishing locations and outdoor recreational sites around-Eastdale Reservoir, Sanchez Reservoir, Smith Reservoir, and Mountain Home Reservoir, to name but a few. It is a corner lot with a nearby neighbor and flat terrain. Bring your friends, bring your family, bring your love for nature and adventure. Start your new life now-make memories and build a future. If not today, then when?
We are open to owner financing as well - here is what that would look like:
- Total Money Down: $475 ($225 down payment + $250 closing cost)
- Monthly: $290/Month for 48 months
See Info below.
- Subdivision: San Luis Valley Ranches
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81123
- Size: 11+ acres
- Parcel: 70375050 and 70375080
- Legal Description: S.L.V.R. Unit 21 BLK 36 Lot 1 And C-8
- Lat/Long Coordinates (Lot 1):
37.4124, -105.6282 Ne
37.4117, -105.6272 E
37.4104, -105.6289 Sw
37.4112, -105.6299 W
- Lat/Long Coordinates (Lot 2):
37.4111, -105.6299 Ne
37.4104, -105.6289 E
37.4091, -105.6305 Sw
37.4099, -105.6314 W
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $133/Year
- Zoning: Estate Residential
--For a site-built home, you need a 600 sqft minimum footprint.
--Mobile homes are allowed.
--You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months).
--Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee - good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
--The zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted to answer any questions.
- Hoa/Poa: No
- Access: Silverton Road & Colorado Springs Avenue
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. Tv/Internet would be Satellite