This property is located in Thomasville in the Red Hills Region in the southwest part of Georgia. Dubbed as a winter vacation destination due to its warm temperatures, and pine-scented air, this town is known as the “City of Roses”. The property is 3.37 acres and is optimal for investment since it's right where the action is happening. Please note, as it is, you can't use the property until you've built a driveway or applied for an easement to gain legal access to the property. If you're willing to invest a bit of effort into making it happen then you've got a goldmine in your hands. Appreciation rates since 2000 have gone up 74.18% (ending value as of Q4 2020). Just a couple of miles away to downtown Thomasville, imagine having a property within a city that is considered a top destination for golfing, fishing, and Quail hunting. With the area rapidly being developed and only having 16.1% remaining as vacant land in the area, you sure don't want to miss out on this prime investment opportunity.
Conveyance: Warranty Deed
Title: Free & Clear
Center Gps: 30.864680, -83.978360
Size: 3.37 acre
Zoning: Agricultural - A
Access: No Legal Access
Power: Power Available On Street
Water: Well Available On Street
Sewage: Sewer Available On Street
Phone: At&T, Verizon, T-mobile
Internet: Xfinity, Centurylink, Viasat
General Elevation: 279 ft
Camping/RV: Not Permitted
Mobile Homes: Mobile Home Temporary Use Only And To Be Terminated Upon Completion Of Construction Of Stick Build Home.
Property Taxes: Approximately $27.00/Yr
Property Hoa: None
How To See The Land
Simply enter any of these GPS coordinates in your favorite maps software to find it. See below for approximate coordinates:
Center: 30.864680, -83.978360
Northwest Corner: 30.865130, -83.979460
Northeast Corner: 30.864980, -83.977480
Southwest Corner: 30.864450, -83.979280
Southeast Corner: 30.864360, -83.977490
Nearby Towns From The Property: Thomasville (6 min from the property), Cairo (18 min from the property), Moultrie (33 min from the property), Valdosta (54 min from the property), Albany (69 min from the property)
Nearby Points of Interest
The Thomasville History Center | 4 min. from Property
The Big Oak | 5 min. from Property
Cherokee Lake Park | 8 min. from Property
Archbold Medical Center | 9 min. from Property
Jonah's Fish & Grits, Sass | 6 min. from Property
The Sweet and Savory Sisters | 7 min. from Property
1) Once you have picked your property our team will prepare a standard contract that we use for all property sales.
2) Our team will send the contract for your signature via and once fully executed we will send a copy for your records.
3) Next our team will engage the title firm that closed the property when we acquired it. Due to the fact that the title firm we engaged recently issued a title policy they are best fit to complete the transaction as quickly as possible. All title and closing fees are Buyer's responsibility. Note: All title firms we engage are licensed in the state where the property is located and are either a national title agency or recommended by a national title agency that our company works with on a regular basis.
4) Within 72 business hours after the contract has been signed, the earnest deposit will need to be deposited with the designated title firm.
5) Once ready to close, the title firm will arrange for funds, paperwork and subsequent signings to take place. Any questions regarding the closing will be sent to the title firm in charge of the closing, but our team will be here to help assist where we can be of help.
6) Enjoy your property once the closing is complete.
$10,000 + Closing Costs.
$10,000 + Closing Costs. $3,000 Deposit to secure the property. $132/Mo for 60 months. All payments are made via our PCI compliant provider, or via check, money order, or other options. We offer Flexible financing options. Financing quotation available upon request.
What makes us different? We are Debrosland, a land company that prides itself on delivering an experience like no other in the land investing space. Our mission is simple, to democratize the ownership of land. You are doing business with the owners of the company, two small town men that stand on the principles of small town Usa; not some big corporation based in New York that doesn't care about you and your unique land investing needs. If interested, check out our inventory on our website.
Debrosland, its managers, employees and all other affiliates do lengthy research on all properties prior to listing them, in all cases we have not seen the property. All prospective buyers are encouraged to conduct their own due diligence to verify the information provided is accurate and contact the county to confirm that whatever plans you as the buyer have for the property in question are in fact legal, feasible and permitted. Due diligence is the buyer's responsibility and all sales are final. To see a full list of our disclosure statement and other notices please visit our Terms & Conditions page on our website.