Looking for a property that pays for its own? Then look no further. This property is generating $840 yearly on a signage lease, with estimated taxes of only $183/Yr, you'll be earning $657 of yearly income by just doing Nothing. This property is located just 6 minutes away from the charming city of Jasper, GA. The property comes with a fully installed asphalt driveway for easy parking and comes with prime river frontage along the Talking Rock Creek or more commonly known as Devils Race Track. The most popular fish species caught along the Talking Rock Creek are Largemouth bass, Spotted bass, and Striped bass. There's a ton of stuff to do in this area, some of the top attractions are Fainting Goat Vineyards and Winery which is 6 minutes away from the property, Eagles Rest Park which is 22 minutes away, Sharp Mountain Vineyards is 17 minutes away, and Burnt Mountain Preserve Trail which is just 5 minutes away from the property. Come check this property, you don't want to miss out on this passive income-generating property.
Conveyance: Warranty Deed
Title: Free & Clear
Center Gps: 34.511730, -84.442240
Size: 1.56 Acres
Zoning: Rural Residential
Access: Paved Road
Power: Power Available On Street
Water: Water Available On Street
Sewage: Would Need Septic Installed
Phone: At&T, Verizon, T-Mobile
Internet: Windstream, Frontier, Synergy, HughesNet
General Elevation: 1,093 Ft
Camping/RV: Yes, But Only Short Term
Mobile Homes: Mobile homes are technically allowed, need 1.5 acres, but this property being in a flood zone would need to be inspected by the health department for the septic + MH. This would depend upon approval by the health department.
Property Taxes: Approximately $183/Yr
Property Hoa: N/A
How To See The Land
Simply enter any of these GPS coordinates in your favorite maps software to find it. See below for approximate coordinates:
Center: 34.511730, -84.442240
Northwest Corner: 34.512190, -84.441820
Northeast Corner: 34.511840, -84.441650
Southwest Corner: 34.511760, -84.443630
Southeast Corner: 34.511420, -84.441910
Nearby Towns From The Property
Jasper (6 min from the property), Talking Rock (7 min from the property), Ellijay (22 min from the property), Atlanta (1hr 2 min from the property)
1) Once you have picked your property our team will prepare a standard contract that we use for all property sales.
2) Our team will send the contract for your signature via and once fully executed we will send a copy for your records.
3) Next our team will engage the title firm that closed the property when we acquired it. Due to the fact that the title firm we engaged recently issued a title policy they are best fit to complete the transaction as quickly as possible. All title and closing fees are Buyer's responsibility. Note: All title firms we engage are licensed in the state where the property is located and are either a national title agency or recommended by a national title agency that our company works with on a regular basis.
4) Within 72 business hours after the contract has been signed, the earnest deposit will need to be deposited with the designated title firm.
5) Once ready to close, the title firm will arrange for funds, paperwork and subsequent signings to take place. Any questions regarding the closing will be sent to the title firm in charge of the closing, but our team will be here to help assist where we can be of help.
6) Enjoy your property once the closing is complete.
$35,000 + Closing Fees
$35,000 with 8% Interest. Required down payment: $17,500 + Closing Fees. Monthly payments of $345/Mo. for 60 months. All payments are made via our PCI compliant provider, or via check, money order, or other options. Financing quotation available upon request.
What makes us different? We are Debrosland, a land company that prides itself on delivering an experience like no other in the land investing space. Our mission is simple, to democratize the ownership of land. You are doing business with the owners of the company, two small town men that stand on the principles of small town Usa; not some big corporation based in New York that doesn't care about you and your unique land investing needs. If interested, check out our inventory on our website.
Debrosland, its managers, employees and all other affiliates do lengthy research on all properties prior to listing them, in all cases we have not seen the property. All prospective buyers are encouraged to conduct their own due diligence to verify the information provided is accurate and contact the county to confirm that whatever plans you as the buyer have for the property in question are in fact legal, feasible and permitted. Due diligence is the buyer's responsibility and all sales are final. To see a full list of our disclosure statement and other notices please visit our Terms & Conditions page.