Southern Oregon has 2.4 acres waiting for you to make them your own. This beautiful wooded parcel is accessible by a dirt road and offers towering pines for all the privacy and shade you could want. Nestle your tiny house or RV temporarily on the flat terrain under the evergreen canopy, or build your dream home. There are power poles right across the street, so you will save thousands when you come to build.
This property is in a great location: only a few neighbors around, 20 miles from the small town Beatty, 30 from Bonanza, and a mere 5 from some of the best trout fishing in the Sprague River.
Invest today in the evergreens and peaceful serenity, and enjoy the wildlife and Mediterranean-like climate on your own 2.4 acres in Southern Oregon.
We are open to owner financing as well - here is what that would look like:
- Total Money Down: $499 ($249 down payment + $250 closing cost)
- Monthly: $315/Month for 60 months
See Info below.
- Subdivision: Klamath Forest Estates 1st Addition
- Google Maps:
- State: Oregon
- County: Klamath
- Zip: 97624
- Size: 2.37
- Legal Description: Klamath Forest Estates 1ST Addition Blk-27 Lot-27
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $58.7/Year
- Zoning: R2
--- Camping is allowed (Any 21 days within a 6 month period) - a posted permit is required for stays longer than 7 days
--- Residential Building is allowed.
- Hoa/Poa: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Power poles across the street