Gallia County Ohio land for sale. This 23.11 acres of vacant land for sale is conveniently located around 3 miles southeast of the quiet rural town of Vinton. The property would make a nice smaller hunting tract and/or a great place for a home site in the country. There is approximately 880' of road frontage and a couple of good spots for a driveway to go up a small hill for your home or cabin that would make it very private and secluded. The entire 23.11 acres is wooded except for a small electric line that crosses the property. Timber was clear-cut approximately 15 years ago creating very good whitetail deer habitat and there is a nice semi-open area on top of a ridge that would be an ideal spot for a small food plot or a very secluded home site. Give Realtree United Country Land Pro a call today at for more details about this very nice property.
Ohio Land for Sale Details - Located on a very quiet township road.
- 880' +/- road frontage.
- Excellent deer habitat with bedding areas and thick cover.
- Two small hilltops would make a great spot for a secluded home/cabin site.
- Small semi-open area with small pines would make for a great secluded food plot or home site.
- Electric already on the property.
- Public water service available at the road.
- Located in Morgan Township.
- River Valley Local School District.
- Sellers' interest in mineral rights will transfer.
- Real estate taxes are approximately per year.
- Showings by appointment only.
- Parcel number 2
Listing Agent Name
Phone Email m