$49,500 Cash Discount Price. You saved $55K Under assessed value.
Over 1.25 acres beautiful buildable lot, it could be two. Ready to build your Dream Home with some additional glade there are a distant Quaboag River waterview vista and walkable to Quaboag Pond. There are 2 parcels, one is 0.69-Acre county marked as a buildable lot and other is 0.56-Acre with a mobile home on may need to be removed. It will be sold as it.
If you love Water, don't miss this opportunity to build your home just minutes away for fishing, boating and many more outdoor activities. Great highway access to Rts.9, 148 and 20 then minutes on 20 to the Ma. Pike. Check with the town and make an offer. It Won't Last Long.
Owner Finance with $25K down & $500 A Month. NO Credit Check.
- Property Address: 54-56 Quaboag St, Brookfield, MA 01506
- Property For: Cash or Terms
- Land Description: wooded, level and adjoined with the river runs over by Quaboag lane. There are 2 parcels, one is 0.69-Acre county marked as a buildable lot and other is 0.56-Acre with a mobile home on may need to be removed. It will be sold as it.
- County: Worcester
- Parcel Number: 045006D, 045006D
- Size: total 1.25 acres (54,450 sq/ft)
- Zoned: Residential homes
- Road Access: Public
- Electricity: On-Site
- Water: Public on-site
- Sewer: Septic on-site
- Buyers must do due diligence to verify the info with the town on what you can or can't do with the lot.