Start your legacy today on this beautiful 2.22-Acre lot in the heart of Klamath County, Oregon. The lot has gorgeous terrain that slopes up slightly parallel to the road, with Tons of tall trees and grassy meadows. It is just 2.4 miles down the road from the Wayside State Park (and less than 60 miles from Crater Lake National Park), and it appears to back onto BLM land. This is such an ideal spot to camp or build a home, on which you can enjoy the pristine and peaceful landscape. With easy access to fishing, hiking, hunting, mountain biking, and much more, this property is a steal.
We are open to owner financing as well - here is what that would look like:
- Total Money Down: $349 ($99 downpayment + $250 closing cost)
- Monthly: $275/Month for 60 months
See Info below.
- Subdivision: Klamath Falls Forest Estates Unit 1
- State: Oregon
- County: Klamath
- Zip: 97623
- Size: 2.22 Acres
- Legal Description: Klamath Falls Forest Estates HWY 66 Plat 1 Blk-19 Lot-15
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
42.334637, -121.405753 Nw
42.334625, -121.403999 Ne
42.334078, -121.403999 Se
42.334082, -121.405731 Sw
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $79.18/Year
- Zoning: Rural Residential - R-2
- Camping is allowed (Any 21 days within a 6 month period) - a posted permit is required for stays longer than 7 days.
- Residential Building is allowed.
- Hoa/Poa: Yes, $10/Year. Details can be found below.
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. Tv/Internet would be Satellite