If you've never treated yourself or your loved ones to a day out at the Great Sand Dunes National Park, or fishing at Smith Reservoir, or hiking, biking, hunting, and generally enjoying the great outdoors of Costilla County, Colorado, start now. On these 4.67 acres, you can build your base from which to launch your all-year-round adventures. This land is only less than 25 miles from the Sand Dunes, just 7 from Smith Reservoir, and a mere 7.5 from the nearest town where you can stock up on snacks for all those adventures. And for those days when you want to stay home and relax, there are gorgeous mountain views to the north, great flat terrain for ATVs and horses, and coveted peace and quiet. This is a vibrant and developing area, primed and perfect for building or investing. Why wait? Start your best life now.
We are open to owner financing as well - here is what that would look like:
- Total Money Down: $395 ($145 downpayment + $250 closing cost)
- Monthly: $145/Month for 48 months
See Info below:
- Subdivision: San Luis Valley Ranches
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81123
- Size: 4.6765 acres
- Legal Description: S.L.V.R. Unit 21 Blk 17 Lot 28
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $66.5/Year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (Er)
--For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
--Mobile homes are allowed.
--You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months).
--Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee - good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
--The zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted to answer any questions.
- Hoa/Poa: The county doesn't have information about Hoa. The buyer will need to verify.
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. Tv/Internet would be Satellite