Little Red River Ranch | 251 Acres | Pangburn, Arkansas | 2 Bedroom Farm House | Approximately 2,500' Little Red River Frontage | Trout Fishing, Deer and Turkey | River front Building Sites | 390 Old River Road | Cleburne County | Gated Entrance To The Ranch
Outstanding trout fishing opportunities are at your finger-tips in the Little Red River, which is fed by hundreds of natural springs and Greer's Ferry Lake. Trophy deer, turkey, quail, and dove are plentiful across the property. The pasture land offers great grazing for the horses and cattle and is fenced and cross fenced.
SPECIAL Highlights: The Little Red River makes up the majority of the southern boundary and Big Creek makes up the majority of the western boundary.
- 251 acres more or less in improved pasture and timber land
- Approximately 2600' of Little Red River frontage
- Farm House - 1,300 sq ft approximately - 2 BR 1.5 Baths
- 2 Covered porches
- One fireplace and one wood burning stove
- Central heat and air
- A good road system throughout the property
- Multiple cabin sites overlooking the Little Red River
- Big Creek meanders around the farm
- Outstanding Hunting and Trout Fishing
- Pond, tractor shed and small barn
- Improved pasture land with some fencing and cross fencing
- Timber has value
- County road frontage on Old River Road
- 25 minutes to downtown Heber Springs, 2.5 hours from Memphis and 90 minutes north of Little Rock
- Mineral and gas rights are being conveyed
Land Maps & Attachments
Directions to Land
From Pangburn Arkansas go north approximately 2 miles and take a right on McJester Rd. Go approx 1mile and take a right on Old River Rd. for 1/2 mile and property is on the right.