Did I mention that this lot has lots of Trees. Welp, it does. Arizona is known for being hot, but with a lot full of trees, you can relax in the shade on this 1.16-Acre lot.
Located just 20 minutes from the quaint town of Show Low AZ, this lot is close enough to town to make getting supplies easy bur far enough away to be semi-secluded. There are a few other homes in the area but none too close to this lot.
The road to the lot is a well-maintained county dirt road. There is a power pole approximately 350 feet away. Water would be via a well or cistern and a septic system would need to be installed. There are no requirements to build.
You can camp on the lot or have your RV there as long as you clean up and haul out your trash. This is a great investment opportunity and a great investment in your family legacy.
- Zoning / Property use code: Agricultural General
- What can be built on the property? One house, and accessory structures - Please see the attached file for more details.
- Time limit to build? Permit is good for one year but it can be extended
- Is camping allowed? Yes
- Camping restrictions if any: Must dispose of waste & trash properly
- Are RV's allowed? Yes
- RV restrictions if any: Must install septic if long term & dispose of waste & trash properly
- Are mobile homes allowed? Yes
- Mobile home restrictions if any: Should not be more than 15 years old
- Is property part of an HOA or Poa? No
- Terms Pricing: $749 down (includes the Doc Fee) then $155/Mo x 60 months which includes all taxes and fees.
- Cash Discount: $7497 (no Doc Fee) with $499 Down
Message us today for more info.