Seller Financing: 15% simple interest, Down payment min: 20%. Max Loan Term: 5 years
Cash discount price: $6,000 ($900 in savings)
Multipurpose and power ready lot having a good quality soil (loam soil) for backyard vegetation. For those who are planning on growing their own food, this is an opportunity to start.
This property is ideal for people looking for rural living but don't want to be totally separated from the city life. This area is just minutes from the rest of Pueblo West while still enjoying no next-door neighbors.
This parcel is zoned B-1 which is for a community business such as an office space or barbershop but it's also capable of being used as a residential property. Live and work in the same place. For more information visit this link which explains the limitations and uses of the property:
- Located near elementary and high schools, giving you peace of mind and providing your children comfort and ease while traveling
- Ideal also for nature lovers who love walks in the park.
- Golf enthusiasts will love this place as a golf course is within 11 minutes drive.
- Pueblo offers a diversified economy with an impressive set of recreational opportunities like boating, fishing, and motorsports.
- The Climate - Pueblo Offers you four distinct seasons with lots of sunshine that you can truly enjoy.
- Pueblo has its own airport so if you're coming from far away it's easy to get to year-round and you're still close to Denver and Colorado Springs.
- No Hoa
- Annual taxes are 12 dollars per year.
Directions to Land
Follow I-25 N and US-50 W to S McCulloch Blvd W in Pueblo West
19 min (14.5 mi)
Follow S McCulloch Blvd W to Industry Dr
6 min (4.1 mi)
Turn left onto S McCulloch Blvd W
Turn right onto Industry Dr
Destination will be on the left