Don't wait any longer to become a property owner. This hillside property flattens out towards the back, creating an area that would be perfect for building or camping. It is full of open grassy areas and even has a seasonal creek that runs through the southwest corner. If you love to fish, boat and paddle board, Mountain Home Reservoir is only a few miles away, so get ready to have some fun on the water this summer.
This property has beautiful views of the mountains and plenty of trees. Build your dream home, hold on to it as an investment, or spend weekends and holidays camping with family and friends. Located in Sangre de Cristo Ranches, this property is a great deal, so don't wait. Email to get all the details before it is sold.
We are open to owner financing as well - here is what that would look like:
- Total Money Down: $349 ($99 downpayment + $250 closing cost)
- Monthly: $245/Month for 63 months
See Info below.
- Subdivision: Sangre de Cristo Ranches
- Google Maps:
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 5.059 Acres
- Parcel: 70212730
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. Unit D BLK 72 Lot 834 Cont. 5.059 Ac
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
37.3457, -105.3788 Nw
37.3461, -105.3774 Ne
37.3447, -105.3769 Se
37.3443, -105.3779 S
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $113.44/Year
- Zoning: Estate Residential
--- For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
--- Mobile homes are allowed.
--- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months).
--- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee - good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
--- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted to answer any questions.
- Hoa/Poa: Optional - $25/Year. Very minor covenants - See website for more details.
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. Tv/Internet would be Satellite