Take a look at this 5. 07-acre property in Sangre De Cristo Ranches... and make it all yours by this weekend. Talk about instant gratification. By This weekend you can be up in the mountains breathing in the fresh air, relaxing and taking in the views of Mt Blanca from your own property. Want adventure instead? Costilla County has that too. Its a hotbed for hunting and fishing, and if you love to hike, its got you covered. Bring ATVs, dirt bikes, horses, whatever you want, and spend your time reenergizing instead of being bored in front of the tv. This is how life is meant to be lived... one adventure at a time. Shoot me a message to find out how to but this property at a great price, we off monthly payments or a cash discount, so its a good fit for anyone. Chat soon.
We are open to owner financing as well - here is what that would look like:
- Total Money Down: $299($49 down payment + $250 closing cost)
- Monthly: $245/Month for 63 months
See Info below.
- Subdivision: Sangre De Cristo Ranches
- Google Maps:
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 5.072 Acres
- Parcel: 70246600
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. Unit L-2 BLK 234 Lot 4970 ) Cont 5.072 Ac
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
37.3249, -105.3437 Nw
37.3253, -105.3422 Ne
37.3239, -105.3416 Se
37.3235, -105.3429 Sw
- Annual Taxes: Approximately 161.9/Year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (Er)
--- For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
--- Mobile homes are Allowed.
--- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
--- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee - good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
--- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted to answer any questions.
- Hoa/Poa: Optional - $25/Year. Very minor covenants
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. Tv/Internet would be Satellite