Forget about your phone. Put it on silent and get outdoors and enjoy the fresh air and mountain views. This 5.11-Acre property is only 4.5 miles from Mountain Home Reservoir, which is known for its rainbow trout. Grab your tent, RV, hiking shoes and cooler, and get out of the city for the weekend and enjoy time with family and friends in the mountains. Soak up the amazing views, abundant wildlife, and numerous outdoor activities. This property has great views, lots of trees, nice rolling terrain, and a possible seasonal creek in the spring. With over 5000 acres of public land a few miles away, you can go exploring and have the world to yourself whenever you want. Get in touch to find out how to make this property yours with our easy payment plans. No credit check, so you qualify.
We are open to owner financing as well - here is what that would look like:
- Total Money Down: $299 ($49 down payment + $250 closing cost)
- Monthly: $245/Month for 63 months
See Info below:
- Subdivision: Sangre de Cristo Ranches
- Google Maps:
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 5.116 Acres
- Parcel: 70248830
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. Unit M BLK 127 Lot 2055 Cont 5.116 Ac
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
37.3656, -105.3349 W
37.3665, -105.3329 Ne
37.3658, -105.3324 Ne
37.3647, -105.3340 Sw
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $250.74/Year
- Zoning: Estate Residential
--- For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
--- Mobile homes are allowed.
--- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
--- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee - good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
--- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted to answer any questions.
- Hoa/Poa: Yes but its voluntary - Protective Covenants are attached
- Improvements: None
- Access: Direct access via Sandoval Rd.
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: May need to build a Solar, or contact Xcell Energy or San Isabel Electric Association Inc