Live under the stars and have the mountains as your neighbors in the secluded, 3 acre lot located in the middle of the Cherokee National Forest. Perfect for social distancing and getting away from civilization.
Very low restrictions allow you to bring your RV or go camping. Take the first exit from North Carolina into Tennessee.
- Perc test done and approved
- Fresh water spring on the property
- A small area was cleared in the past for a house (but will most likely need to be cleared again)
- No HOA and no HOA fees
- RVs and camping allowed
- GPS Coordinates: 35.813925, -83.124999
- Address: Dogwood Stand Rd.
Property taxes: $100/Year
- No mobile homes or farm animals
Owner financing available:
- Cash price: $17,999
- Owner finance price: $19,999
- Down payment of around $2,500 with flexible monthly payments.
- $291 / month for 60 month Or
- $365 / month for 48 months
Our down payment assistant program matches your down payment of anything of $2,500 and take it off the total price (up to $2,000)
Land Maps & Attachments
Directions to Land
Take Interstate 40 to Hartford Rd., Right onto Big Creek Rd, Right onto Black Mountain Rd and then right onto Dogwood Stand rd.