Hodges-Anderson Estate - current and past land uses
- 1,747 acre contiguous tract in the same family for 80 years.
- Excellent investment for Commercial/Industrial as well as Residential/Recreational uses
- 197 acres lies in Jesup city limits with remainder of acreage lying in Wayne County Georgia.
- Borders US 301, 2.5+- miles frontage on CSX Railroad, and frontage on Grantham Road
- Borders Rayonier land and two other private landowners
- Property accessed thru the extensive maintained road network
- Near Altamaha River and Georgia Coast
- Entire tract sits atop the Floridian Aquifer System
- 30 acre spring fed lake stocked with bass and bream
- Permitted 25 acre lake under construction
- Duck flyaway and spring fed natural cypress duck ponds
- Many Wild Quail Coveys
- Abundant deer, boar, turkey and fox hunting
- Timber and crop farming in well drained soils
- Surrounded by one of the nation's largest concentration of pulp/saw mills
- Current uses include tree farming, pine straw harvesting, and recreational uses. Pine plantations consist of loblolly, slash and long leaf.
- Cattle and livestock (in past years)
- The 5 acre Onsite Rodeo Arena has hosted dozens of cowboy and rodeo activities (in past years). Also hosted on the property in the past: Georgia Field Trials-Retriever events several times, and Georgia Pacific educational programs certified under their MAP Program.
This property is marketed in cooperation with Ritch Realty, Dba: The Blue Green Land and Timber Company. For more information or to view this property please contact Mr. Tom Ritch.
More Land Details
More Land from Southern Heritage Land Co, Inc
- 280 AC : $2.69M
- 178.6 AC : $884K
- 190 AC : $1.86M
- 44.8 AC : $553K
- 129.4 AC : $1.13M
- 998 AC : $7.78M
- 45.9 AC : $365K
- 2,495 AC : $13.88M
- 63.9 AC : $268K