Sometimes the best way to feel connected is to disconnect from the stress of everyday life and breath in the fresh mountain air. You can wake up and start your day by looking out of your cabin window, RV, or tent and seeing the mountains all around. Drink your coffee and then head out for a day of hiking, hunting, fishing, or just spend the day relaxing on this 5.815 acre property in Sangre de Cristo Ranches. Reconnect with family and friends and make memories that will last a lifetime.
You really can't go wrong investing in Colorado property. Use the property as often as you want, or just hang on to it for an investment in your family's future. The choice is yours. Give me a call or send an email with any questions about this property. Payment options are also available.
We are open to owner financing as well - here is what that would look like:
- Total Money Down: $349 ($99 downpayment + $250 closing cost)
- Monthly: $225/Month for 63 months
See Info below.
- Subdivision: Sangre De Cristo Ranches
- Google Maps:
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81152
- Size: 5.815 acres
- Parcel: 70215190
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. Unit D-3 BLK 307 Lot 6814 Cont. 5.815 Ac
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
37.2614, -105.2818 N
37.2596, -105.2801 Se
37.2595, -105.2825 Sw
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $108.24/Year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (Er)
--- For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
--- Mobile homes are allowed.
--- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months).
--- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee - good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
--- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted to answer any questions.
- Hoa/Poa: Optional - $25/Year. Very minor covenants - See website for more details
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. Tv/Internet would be Satellite