Check out this 5.489 acres of unspoiled pristine land located in the Sangre de Cristo Ranches. This area was developed by Malcolm Forbes (founder of Forbes magazine) in the heart of the Sangre de Cristo Mountain range. Right from your front porch you will get spectacular views of Mt. Blanca.
This is known as a very friendly area in Colorado. There are tons of family-oriented restaurants nearby in Ft. Garland (including the best Mexican Restaurants) as well as a really nice steakhouse and a great Lodge Motel. You also have the freedom to enjoy game hunting and fishing which are really popular in this area. Why not enjoy the wide open spaces and great mountain views this property has to offer? It's the perfect setting in the unspoiled countryside of Costilla County, CO. With every breath of fresh, clean mountain air, you'll know this stunning property is just what you have been looking for.
We are open to owner financing as well - here is what that would look like:
- Total Money Down: $299 ($49 downpayment + $250 closing cost)
- Monthly: $199/Month for 72 months
See Info below.
- Subdivision:Sangre de Cristo Ranches
- Google Maps:
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 5.489 acres
- Parcel: 70220670
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. Unit F BLK 88 Lot 1178 Cont. 5.489 Ac
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
37.3331, -105.3730 Nw
37.3333, -105.3715 Ne
37.3316, -105.3715 Se
37.3316, -105.3719 Se
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $115.64/Year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (Er)
--- For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
--- Mobile homes are Allowed.
--- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
--- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee - good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
--- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted to answer any questions.
- Hoa/Poa: Optional - $25/Year. Very minor covenants.
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. Tv/Internet would be Satellite