This secluded lot has beautiful mature juniper and pine trees, with stunning views of the rolling foothills of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains. From the property you can also see the Smith and Mountain Home Reservoirs, two beautiful lakes which offer incredible trout fishing. The terrain is covered in trees, with a flatter area near the road, rolling down and up into the foothills. This could be an ideal spot to camp, or build a summer cabin.
The Sangre de Cristo Ranches is perfect for anyone who loves the outdoors, and is looking for majestic mountain views, and beautiful terrain. This area sits in the heart of the Sangre de Cristo Mountain range, and was originally developed by Malcolm Forbes (founder of Forbes magazine). The landscape within the 44,000 acre Ranches varies from sagebrush and Pinon at the lower elevations, and Aspen and various tall pine varieties above 9,000 ft.
We are open to owner financing as well - here is what that would look like:
- Total Money Down: $349($99 downpayment + $250 closing cost)
- Monthly: $245/Month for 63 months
See Info below.
- Subdivision: Sangre de Cristo Ranches
- Google Maps:
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 5.975 Ac
- Parcel: 70255490
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. Unit P BLK 140 Lot 2346 (224-7) Cont 5.975 Ac
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
37.3555, -105.3216 Nw
37.3554, -105.3211 Ne
37.3525, -105.3220 Se
37.3532, -105.3229 Sw
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $88.66/Year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (Er)
--- For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
--- Mobile homes are Allowed.
--- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
--- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee - good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
--- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted to answer any questions.
- Hoa/Poa: Optional - $25/Year. Very minor covenants.
- Improvements: None
- Access: Yes, 2342 Sandoval Rd
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. Tv/Internet would be Satellite