This 100 acre farm offers something for everyone - Income, Crops, Hay and Hunting Land. And it's close to the city with easy access from I-35 and Mo-33.
100 Acres M/L Consisting Of:
• 46 Acres m/l Tillable
• Currently Planted in Beans
• Cash Rented through 2019
• Buyer Entitled to $4600 Cash Rent Payment in 2019
• 20 Acres m/l Pasture
• 36 Acres m/l Timber
• Mostly Armstrong & Grundy Silt Loam Soil
• Lathrop School District
• Something for Everyone - Income, Crops, Hay, Hunting/Recreation
• Great Investment Opportunity.
I-35 to exit 33 (PP Hwy), west to MO Hwy 33, north to SE 240th St., west to SE Winn Rd., south to address on left.