Property Is Sold. This property is in a great location being right around the corner from Zaleski State Forest and only 8 miles to Lake Hope. This parcel boasts open ridge top fields, great trails, great access, and a nice open woods.
Additional property features include:
- Great graveled trail leading through the property
- Lots of new improvements including new culvert work by the road
- New gravel and excavation
- Topography is pretty level by the road and an incline to the ridge top
- Located 11 miles from Athens, 6 mile from Albany, 8 miles from lake Hope, 5 miles to the Moonville tunnel
- Close to Zaleski State Forest
- Approximately 8 acres of open field
- Some great home or cabin building sites in the field
- The open ground could be great for tillable, pasture, food plots, etc.
- Nice open woods with some mature timber
- Seasonal creek runs through the property
- Septic tank
- Water well and pressure tank
- Several cabin rentals in the area
- Old cabin, needs tore down
If you're looking for a hunting property, get-away camp or recreational retreat with lots of possibilities then look no further. Annual taxes are approximately 720.10. All mineral rights the seller owns to convey with the sale. Call today to schedule a showing. Contact listing agent Tristden Bauer at for more information.