The Davis Tract is a 131 acre parcel in Lincoln County.
• Tract is surrounded by large woodland tracts.
• 20 minutes to Chapmanville and all town amenities.
• Boundary lines are surveyed and fenced
• Convenient to Us-119
• Exceptional wildlife populations: Deer, Bear, Turkey and other small game
• Numerous seasonal streams
• Private forest road
• Interior trails provide ATV access to nearly every corner of the property
• Outdoor recreation opportunities provided by the nearby Big Ugly WMA and the Guyandotte River
• High percentage of good terrain supporting forestry, recreation and potential for numerous future cabin sites
• Elevations range from 700 to 940
• Electric and phone nearby