The Pund Tract is a 315 acre parcel in the heart of Lincoln County.
• Pund Tract is surrounded by farmland and large woodland tracts.
• Near the town of Midkiff off of Tenmile Creek Road
• One hour drive from Huntington Wv
• Boundary lines are surveyed, hacked and painted
• Convenient to I-64 and Us-119.
• Exceptional wildlife populations: Deer, Bear, Turkey and other small game
• Within driving distance of East Lynn Lake and Beech Fork Lake.
• Superior access provided by a state-maintained county road to the tract
• Gated private forest management road
• Can be accessed from rural gravel county roads to the backside of the property also
• Interior ATV trails provide access throughout the property
• Located near the multiple state Wildlife Management Areas
• Elevations range from 600 to 1200 feet
• Electric and phone nearby.