Dunn Tract is a 569 acre parcel in the heart of Nicholas County.
• Dunn Tract is surrounded by farmland and large woodland tracts.
• 5 minutes to Craigsville and 25 minutes from Summersville and all town amenities in popular Nicholas County
• Boundary lines are surveyed and fenced
• Convenient to I-77, I-79, Us-19, Us-60
• Exceptional wildlife populations: Deer, Bear, Turkey and other small game
• Big Beaver Creek flows for just over a mile through this tract with a private access road leading to it
• Numerous seasonal streams
• Good access provided by a state maintained county road
• Over 1 mile of private forest management roads (graveled, ditched with culverts) wind through the property on gentle grades suitable for future cabin or home site driveway
• Miles and miles of interior trails provide access to nearly every corner of the property
• Located near the Gauley River and several well-known trout fisheries for all water recreation enthusiasts
• Spectacular long-range views down Big Beaver Creek a Tributary of the Gauley River
• High percentage of good terrain supporting forestry, recreation and potential for numerous future cabin sites
• Elevations range from 1950 to 2264
• Electric and phone nearby with excellent cell phone coverage and 4G.