Grist Tract is a 490 acre parcel in the heart of Nicholas County.
• Grist Tract is surrounded by farmland and large woodland tracts.
• 5 minutes to Summersville and all town amenities in popular Nicholas County
• Boundary lines are surveyed and fenced
• Convenient to I-79, Us-19, I-77 and Us-60.
• The southern boundary joins the Summersville Lake Wma
• Exceptional wildlife populations: Deer, Bear, Turkey and other small game
• Numerous seasonal streams
• Superior access provided by a state maintained county road
• Over 3 miles of private forest management roads (graveled, ditched with culverts) wind through the property on gentle grades suitable for future cabin or home site driveway
• Miles and miles of interior trails provide access to nearly every corner of the property
• Located in the heart of New River Gorge recreation area for all water recreation enthusiasts
• Nearby is the 3000 acre Summersville Lake and Wma, New River and Gauley River
• Spectacular long range views approaching 30 miles
• High percentage of good terrain supporting forestry, recreation and potential for numerous future cabin sites
• Elevations range from 1600 to 2500
• Electric and phone nearby with excellent cell phone coverage and 4G. Cell Tower on edge of property