F Smith Tract is a 190 acre parcel in the heart of Clay County.
• F Smith Tract is surrounded by farmland and large woodland tracts.
• 10 minutes to the town of Clay
• One hour drive from Charleston Wv
• Boundary lines are surveyed, hacked and painted
• Land legacy of outstanding wildlife management coupled with long-term forest stewardship
• Exceptional wildlife populations: Deer, Bear, Turkey and other small game
• Just south of the popular Elk River
• Superior access provided by a state maintained county road to the tract
• Interior ATV trails provide access to nearly every corner of the property
• Located near the Wallback Wma
• High percentage of commercially operable ground supporting forestry, recreation and potential for numerous future cabin sites
• Elevations range from 900 to 1300 feet
• Electric and phone nearby with limited cell phone coverage.