The Wright Tract is a 286 acre parcel in eastern Kanawha County.
• Tract is surrounded by large woodland tracts.
• 10 minutes to Clendenin
• Boundary lines are surveyed and fenced
• Convenient to I-79. Commercial air service at Charleston airport.
• Exceptional wildlife populations: Deer, Bear, Turkey and other small game
• Numerous seasonal streams.
• Superior access provided by a state maintained county road
• Private forest roads wind through the property on gentle grades suitable for future cabin or home site driveway
• Miles of interior trails provide ATV access to nearly every corner of the property
• Nearby is the Wallback WMA and the Elk River providing a variety of outdoor recreation opportunities
• Elevations range from 700 to 1180
• Electric and phone nearby with excellent cell phone coverage and 4G.