Auction | Major Redevelopment Site
Five Parcels | 25.29+/- Acres | 1.8+/- Million Sq. Ft.
Sold Separately or in Combinations
Bids Due October 4, 2018
Large Scale Redevelopment Site
- 6 Buildings Packaged into 5 Parcels on Approximately 25 Acres
- Built from 1917 to 1988 - Home to the Budd Manufacturing Company, made a significant contribution to Philadelphia and the US Automotive Industry
- Buildings include Mix of Industrial, Distribution, and Warehouse with High Ceilings and Rail and Tractor Trailer Access
- Other Buildings ideal for Retail and Residential with Courtyard Floorplans
- Close Proximity to Shopping, Transportation, and Temple Health
Bids Due October 4th by 1PM Edt.
Call today or visit our website for a Property Information Package
Robert L Dann Auctioneer Lic Au005609