• 133 + acres of excellent farmland located between Athens and Nicholson, Ga. in
• Approximately 40 acres in pastureland, majority along Sandy Creek.
• Balance is in mature hardwoods and pines.
• Several unused poultry houses and outbuildings perfect for hay/equipment storage, horse/cattle stalls,
• Over 4,000 feet frontage on Sandy Creek along eastern property line.
• Private stocked pond perfect for fishing with the kids.
• Numerous secluded building sites for homes.
• Great property for hunting/fishing/wildlife viewing. Excellent deer/turkey/small game.
• Easy access to major shopping, schools, commercial districts.
• Electricity, telephone, 2 wells, 1 bored, 1 drilled.
• Close to Hwy. 441 with easy access into Athens, Commerce, Atlanta.
Directions: From Athens, take Loop 10, Hwy. 441 North from Athens, turn right on Hwy. 334 turn left on Asgard Farm Rd. From Commerce, take Hwy. 441 towards Athens, left on Hwy. 334, then left on Asgard Farm Road.
More Land Details
More Land from Southern Heritage Land Co, Inc.
- 104.1 AC : $312K
- 588 AC : $2.91M
- 65 AC : $406K
- 39 AC : $470K
- 186.6 AC : $700K
- 667 AC : $1.77M
- 23 AC : $360K
- 50.6 AC : $700K
- 223.8 AC : $2.5M
- 302.3 AC : $1.36M
- 63.9 AC : $268K
- 2.5 AC : $170K