208.2 acres wooded - Burke County, Georgia
- Georgia Hwy 24 and Jenkins Cemetery Road, Sardis; 18 miles southeast of Waynesboro, 46 miles south of Augusta
- All wooded, majority of timber harvested 2013; 20 acres older timber not harvested
- Possible pond site, 3 streams through property
- 5.3 acres 100 ft wide power transmission line easement (Georgia Power Company); Old railroad right of way (Owned by Georgia Power Company)
- Good road system throughout
- Frontage on Georgia Hwy 24; access easement from Jenkins Cemetery Road
- An excellent hunting/recreational tract with a lot of cover for wildlife and great locations for food plots. Could be replanted in pine trees for faster timber growth.
- Potential for solar development
Latitude, Longitude: 32.964987, -81.751121
Please do not enter property without permission.