LOCATION: Central Alabama, in Montgomery County approximately 5 miles south of the Montgomery City limits.
SIZE: 504+/- acres, plus a 6,387+/- sq/ft house.
TERRAIN: Mostly flat with some slight rolling elevations with rich fertile Black Belt soils and 6 acre pond.
LAND USE: Excellent soil types for grazing cattle or horses and producing forge crops. Hunting recreation, Superb location for a residential development.
• Beautiful 6,387+/- sq/ft house, 5-bed, 6-bath, large porches, out door kitchen, pool, hot tub, Eclectic security gate, lawn irrigation system and many other extras.
• Fantastic views of property from house and well kept landscaped grounds.
• Remolded old dairy barn, 3 large committee barns and grain bins.
• Excellent fenced and cross fenced pastures with livestock working area.
• 110+/- acres of pine and hardwood timber, 6+/- acre well stocked bass pond
• Excellent Black Belt hunting, good populations deer and turkeys, dove, quail and large mouth bass.
• Over ½ mile of paved road frontage on Snowdown Chambers Rd