• 65 +- beautiful rolling acres of farm land just minutes south of Rockmart, Georgia.
• Nice upland and bottom land pastures laced with wooded areas of mature hardwoods.
• Paved road frontage on Browntown Road with county water.
• Numerous elevated home sites throughout the property.
• Large year round flowing creek running through the property.
• Fenced pasture for horses, cattle.
• Abundant wildlife including deer, turkey and small game.
• Near Paulding Forest Wildlife Management Area offering hunting/hiking, horseback riding.
• Close access to Dallas and Rockmart for shopping, schools, commercial districts.
• Easy access to I-20 into Atlanta.
• No survey available. Acreage is between 64-65 acres and priced by the acre.
• Contact office for showing instructions.
From Atlanta, take I-20 West to Villa Rica, go north on Hwy. 101/113 to Yorkville, left on Browntown Road, property on left.
More Land Details
Land Price History
More Land from Southern Heritage Land Co, Inc.
- 588 AC : $3.35M
- 27 AC : $795K
- 150 AC : $2.7M
- 30.7 AC : $750K
- 174 AC : $1.98M
- 39 AC : $470K
- 2.9 AC : $150K
- 667 AC : $1.77M
- 3.7 AC : $220K
- 39.8 AC : $157K
- 7.2 AC : $98K
- 38.9 AC : $950K