54+ acres of recreational land for sale in Coshocton County, Ohio. Located in southern Coshocton County, this property lies against nearly 20,000 acres of Woodbury Wildlife Area. 15,000+ acres of Tri-Valley Wildlife Area and 14,000+ acres of AEP Conesville Coal Lands are within miles of enjoying quality recreational opportunities.
Features of this property include:
- Located next to one of the biggest Wildlife Areas, Woodbury Wildlife Area.
- Located near Tri-Valley Wildlife Area plus Conesville Coal Lands.
- 54+ acres of flat to rolling topography.
- Incredible hunting opportunities.
- Plenty of food plot potential.
- Plenty of deer sign throughout the property.
- Wild Turkey hunting opportunities as well.
- A mix of woods to field type cover for wildlife.
- Two small ponds.
- Small Cabin resides on the property.
- Scenic views of Coshocton County.
- Easy access from State Route 16.
- Just over 10 Minutes from the town of Coshocton.
- 40+ minutes away from Millersburg, Ohio.
- All mineral rights owned by seller will transfer
This property has a lot to offer the sportsman or just someone looking to build their dream home. Current annual taxes are approximately $471.36. Check this property out while you still can. You don't want to miss an opportunity on a tract of land that has so much to offer and is located near some incredible public access. Call Jon Collins at or Erich Long at today with any questions or schedule a time to view the property.
More Land Details
More Land from Mossy Oak Properties Land Sales & Services
- 51.2 AC : $995K
- 141.3 AC : $849K
- 500 AC : $775K
- 5 AC : $380K
- 95.5 AC : $780K
- 265.5 AC : $799K
- 130.8 AC : $393K
- 114.3 AC : $850K
- 86.5 AC : $465K
- 36.5 AC : $219K
- 50.6 AC : $74.9K
- 99.7 AC : $279K