Possible master planned community.
This 1,166 acre ranch includes rolling hills, ponds, lakes and manicured pastures between Howey in the Hills and Leesburg in Lake County. Beautiful vistas are plentiful from all areas of the ranch. Assemblage possible for U.S. 27 main entrance.
Property is available as a whole or in two parts divided by Number 2 road; Option 1) 433 Acres $6,928,000 and Option 2) 683 Acres $10,209,400. Bella Ladera Rural subdivision complete and ready for home construction. 7 lots from 3.8 to 8.2 acres.
Leesburg utilities available
• Within 30 minute drive to downtown Orlando
• 4 units per acre density available and city utilities nearby
• US 27 front door available for subject from west side adjacent property
• Site 5 minutes to retail shopping
• Site 2 miles to Florida turnpike
• New South Lake Hospital medical complex at US 27 & Turnpike
• Easy access to ranch from CR 48, SR 19, US 27, Windmill Rd and Dewey Robbins Road
Directions to Land
These 1,166 acres are within 30 minutes of downtown Orlando. Rolling hills, manicured pastures, lakes and easy access to Highway 27, Highway 19, and the FL turnpike make this property a perfect setting for a master planned community. City of Leesburg water, sewer, and natural gas are nearby. A 7 lot platted subdivision that is ready for vertical construction, several homes, barns, and stables are included.
More Land Details
Land Price History
More Land from Benjamin Crosby
- 11,995 AC : $47.4M
- 230 AC : $1.2M
- 2,543 AC : $10M
- 60 AC : $730K
- 1,317 AC : $2.2M
- 82 AC : $1.03M
- 260 AC : $15M
- 215 AC : $3.2M
- 212 AC : $1.78M
- 215 AC : $3.2M
- 12 AC : $328K
- 112 AC : $1.23M