Property Is Sold. 7 acres for sale in Guernsey County, Ohio. If you're looking for a beautiful get-away in a great location this may be the one for you. The property is located in Northern Guernsey County and is just 4 miles North of Salt Fork State Park. Salt Fork offers just about every activity for the family or outdoor enthusiast. Fishing, Hunting, Golfing, Hiking trails and boating on the almost 3,000 acre lake are just a few of these activities. For more information on this park please visit this link:
Property and Cabin features include:
- 20x20' Cabin
- 9x20' wood deck
- 2 skylights
- No septic and No well
- 2 bedrooms and no bathrooms
- 100 amp electric service to the cabin with 220 amp service on the property.
- Nice kitchenette and living room
- Gas oven
- Heavily insulated and heats well with 2 electric space heaters
- Gated and graveled driveway.
- A few walking trails throughout.
- Property boundary was marked out by a surveyor
- Topography is a gradual incline from the road
- Some nice mast producing timber throughout
- Owners report great hunting and several mature deer have been harvested off the property.
The sellers plan on conveying their mineral interest with the sale. Currently there is an active lease encumbering the deep Oil/Gas rights. Sellers believe they do not own the shallow mineral rights and were reserved in a previous deed. Current annual taxes are approximately $558.16. Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to purchase a get-away, in this location, with a portion of the mineral rights. Contact agent Tristden Bauer.
More Land Details
More Land from Mossy Oak Properties Land Sales & Services
- 51.2 AC : $995K
- 141.3 AC : $849K
- 95.5 AC : $780K
- 500 AC : $775K
- 265.5 AC : $799K
- 86.5 AC : $465K
- 36.5 AC : $219K
- 66.8 AC : $200K
- 130.8 AC : $393K
- 114.3 AC : $850K
- 99.7 AC : $279K
- 127 AC : $699K