PROPERTY IS SOLD. 255 acres of land for sale in Vinton County, Ohio. Large acreage is not always easy to find, and large wooded acreage can be even harder to find. This property is perfect for the hunter and for years has only had hunting allowed in one small corner of the property.
Property features include:
- 255 acres all wooded with some timber
- Select timber harvest was done about 5-7 years ago
- This has allowed for great cover for the wildlife
- Younger growth timber includes mostly mast producing hardwoods
- A couple of small creeks run through the property
- Topography varies from mostly rolling to some steeper areas
- Deer sign is plentiful and hunting should be fantastic
- Trail cam pictures were from one camera on-site for only a few days
- Recently opened trail system allows for great access throughout
- Trails would be perfect for recreational ATV riding
- Approximately 95 acres on South side of road and the rest to the North
- Property adjoins part of Wayne National Forest on the East side of property
- Seller is reserving the Oil & Gas rights but all other mineral rights will transfer
Vinton County has long been known for great hunting and this property would be no exception. If you have been looking for a large property to manage whitetail or just a recreational paradise then you need to see this property. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property. Contact listing agent Jon Collins at or .