60 acres of land for sale in Vinton County, Ohio. This is the perfect place for a outdoorsman's retreat or family getaway. The one bedroom and one bath log cabin provides a great place to stay. It has a metal roof and a wood burning stove used to heat the home.
Property features include:
- Approximately 48 wooded acres with harvestable timber throughout
- Approximately 11 acres of hilltop pasture that could make an excellent food plot
- 1+ acres homesite with log home
- Wood-burning stove for heat
- Well and septic (public water is available at the road)
- Old barn and storage building
- Several springs on the property
- Great hunting opportunities and plenty of deer sign
- Choice of Vinton County or Alexander Schools
- Located on the Athens County line
- Less than a mile to parts of Zaleski State Forest
- 12 miles to Athens, 17 Miles to Wal-Mart, and 75 miles to downtown Columbus
- Owners are NOT reserving any rights
Owners have lived here about 17 years and are heartbroken to leave but are ready to pass along to the next owner. Current annual taxes are approximately Call today if you have any questions or would like to schedule a showing. Contact listing agent Jon Collins at or .