Scenic & Versatile Midwest Haven
Prime Farmland & Recreational Property | 112± Total Acres
Award-Winning Winery & Vineyard
2% Buyer's Co-Op
Reviewing all highest and best offers.
Location: 2003 W Hanover Rd, Hanover, IL 61041
Includes 106± Acres Vineyard, Winery & Estate
• 14,900± sq ft, 3-story, 4 BR, log lodge that serves as the main residence & wine tasting facility
• 2 tasting rooms
• Banquet room
• Amazing views
• Award-winning wines
• 25± acres of mature winter hardy vines
• Potential for additional 45± acres of vine plantings
• 1,092± sq ft, 1 BR log cabin guest house
Includes 6± Acres & Private Lodge
• 3,445 sq ft
• 5 Br, 3.1 Ba
• 6± acres with private drive
• Adjacent to the winery & guest house
• Vector grape harvesting machine
• L series Kubota tractor
• F series Kubota tractor
• Fork lift (propane)
• Much more.
BidWinery.com • 214.906.5265
United Country | Assured Realty Solutions
Jennifer Holliday, Broker, GRI, ABR, CRS
United Real Estate Group | Strategic Client Services
Mike Jones, CAI, GPPA, BAS Mark Woodling, AARE
United Country | Heartland Realty, Inc.
John Zito Jr, Jacqueline Debes, Brokers IL RE 475113063 & 475146453
Looking for a similar property? Fill out the contact form on this page, tell us what you're looking for, and we'll help you find it.