• This Beautiful 58 acres lies in a great area of the county approximately 16 miles North of Birmingham, 5 miles South of Morris, and 7 miles West of Pinson with frontage on Castle Heights Road. 10-minute drive to major shopping and restaurants in Fultondale.
• This is a great property for the person looking for: a tract close to town, a small recreational hunting tract, a timber investment tract, or a rural home site tract with utilities available.
• Plenty of high ground and access to blacktop road, electricity, and public water give the tract good rural home site potential.
• Timber stand consists of 40 acres +/- 23-year-old pine plantation on hilly ground, with two small streams and 10 acres +/- hardwood bottoms. The pines are well stocked and may be ready for a thinning.
• A small stream bottom running diagonally near the center of the property and another small stream bottom running across the north portion of the tract have some nice sawtimber size white oaks for the wildlife.
• The southeast end of the tract is where two power lines intersect running north to south and east to west across the tract. These make good locations for deer stands and food plot areas to take advantage of the deer, turkey, and small game hunting this property will provide.
• The property is adjoined by literally thousands of acres in large blocks of timberland that will provide backup for the wildlife.
• A tremendous timber tract for hunting and some income close to town.