• 103 + - Acres located in Laurens Co, on County Rd 262, Clyde Thomas Rd just east of Rentz, GA.
• 47.53 FSA acres in Burmuda grass that is fenced and cross fenced, 14+ - Acres in 30+ year old Planted Pines, and the Balance in Mixed Hardwood and Pine
• Property includes a well and septic tank.
• Good soil profiles for farming, Cultivated Crops, or Orchard production.
• Hardwood portions of this tract offer perfect habitat for deer and Turkey
• Great location to expand your farming operation or build your permanent home or weekend get away.
• Easy Access to I-16 or I-75
More Land Details
Mixed Use Zoning
Gently Rolling Terrain
Gravel Road Access
Posted on LANDFLIP
92 Days Ago
92 Days Ago
Land features, descriptions, details, sales history, photos, maps, boundaries and files are deemed reliable and provided "as is" without guarantee, warranty, representation, expressed or implied by LANDFLIP or its advertisers, and is subject to errors, omissions, sale or withdrawal. Contact the advertiser directly regarding this listing.
Southern Heritage Land Co., Inc.
When calling broker, please say, "I saw your listing Mixed Use Land on LANDFLIP."
At Southern Heritage Land Company, our main goal is to provide comprehensive, professional services to property sellers and buyers. We are a real estate brokerage firm specializing in farms, timber, recreational and large acreage tracts, commercial and subdivision developments, and other land for sale in Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana.